[pmwiki-users] Zap Group Site Bocked

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Tue Nov 20 19:30:02 CST 2007

Dan wrote,
> And any serious security pages left in the site group that haven't been
> moved to siteadmin?

Well, since you ask, there's Site.ZAPConfig.  :-)  I'm still working on
my ZAP CMS bundle, and a few very minor items I would put on a wish list
for ZAP include:

1) Move the ZAPConfig page from Site to SiteAdmin.

2) Cause the register and login functions to actually use the page
designated in ZAPConfig as Login: (as the documentation claims they do),
instead of the one designated as Profiles: (as they actually do).

3) Fix the feature that disables ZAP extensions except on the pages
specified in ZAPConfig -- this feature does not appear to actually exist
anywhere in the code in the current version of ZAP, as far as I can
tell, but it's still promised in the documentation.  I know it used to
work, but it must have gotten lost in a revision of the recipe.  At any
rate I can't get it to work and can't find it in the code, which is
disconcerting.

These are extremely minor changes, and if I were willing to go on record
as maintainer of ZAP I would just find them and fix them, but since I'm
not it's easier to change my bundle's copy of the documentation for now.
  So thanks for asking, Dan!  ;-)  Hope your other projects are coming
along well.  --Ben