[pmwiki-users] Zap: Group Site bocked

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Nov 20 09:35:59 CST 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 1:04 PM, noskule <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi list
> I try to write with a zap form in a page of the group Site. This does
> not work, instead I get the message:
>
>    Form submitted. Group Site is blocked on this system.
>
> Anyone an idea how to change it?
> thanks for any hints
> nos

ZAP is designed to disable editing of site group pages by default, for
security reasons. You should be able to allow it by setting in a config file
$EnableZAPsiteEdits = true;

I should note for those  maintaining ZAP these days that this should be
updated to block editing of the SiteAdmin group  either instead of or in
addition the site group.  (Not sure which files are in which group).  The
critical line is in zap.php around line 264 (#253 & 255 might also need to
be updated depending on how you decide to fix it.).  Does anyone know if
there is a PmWiki $SiteAdminGroup configuration variable like the $SiteGroup
variable?
And any serious security pages left in the site group that haven't been
moved to siteadmin?

Cheers,
Dan