[pmwiki-users] limit diffs per page (was: Pm's whereabouts, 2.2 status)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Nov 15 07:57:17 CST 2007

On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 06:04:41AM +0100, Petko Yotov wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 November 2007, Vince Administration wrote:
> > One (very) old modification that I have been using is the Limit Diffs
> > patch PITS 00544. It was originally written as a response to
> > slow displays, but I have been using it with notify and it is
> > very helpful.
>
> I just converted the "patched version" into an independent recipe. This way,
> if Patrick has no intention to consider the feature, you can install the
> recipe. I did.

I'm definitely considering the feature, but I'm also looking
at the possibility of a slightly different approach to handling
paged displays (for more than just ?action=diff).  So I didn't
want to commit to this approach until I had looked at the other.

Anyway, the recipe is an excellent idea, thanks.