[pmwiki-users] Groups

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Nov 14 12:12:17 CST 2007

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 08:26:28AM +0200, Mark Trumpold wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is there a way to set up a wiki so that I have two groups but the sidebar is
> for the individual group.
>
> Want I would like is a homepage that introduces two resumes and then when
> one clicks on the resume they wish the side bar is related to that
> resume/group. I want the side bar for navigation for the group

Just create a page named "SideBar" in the group and put whatever
you want to have as the sidebar into that page.

For example,  XYZ.SideBar defines the sidebar to be displayed in
the XYZ group.  If a group doesn't have its own SideBar page, then
it generally uses the site default.

Of course, other skins may change this to work slightly differently,
but that's the standard PmWiki approach.