[pmwiki-users] conditional for attachments

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue Nov 13 08:42:47 CST 2007

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 02:44:45PM +0100, noskule wrote:
>> hi list
>> is there a way to find out if a attachment with a given name exists?
>> That works the same way as exists for pages does?
>>
>> In the documentation I found only a way to find out it any attachemt exists.
>
> We don't yet have a conditional for testing for specific attachments.
> I could probably write one as a recipe, though.
>
> Pm

that would be cool, one thing that I stepped over was, that if user
upload a profile portrait they will upload it in different formats like
jpg, png, so the conditional should be able ot detect the filename
without the extension. But if wildcards ar supported this will probably
work anyway .. .

(:if attachment {*$Group}/{*$Name}-Portrait.*:)