[pmwiki-users] uploading with wikifarms

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Sun Nov 11 03:10:34 CST 2007

Hello there,

I set a new directory for uploads using:

$UploadDir = '/var/www/wikifarm/maria/upload';
$UploadUrlFmt = 'http://www.shadlen.org/~maria/upload';

I can upload just fine, and it puts the files in
/var/www/wikifarm/maria/upload, but when I try to click on a file that
is uploaded, I get a file doesn't exist message. I am using
(:attachlist:) to list the files, which is does, but it seems to go to
the wrong directory if I click on a file. Does the download feature
not use the same variable $UploadDir for finding files?

thanks for any pointers,
maria