[pmwiki-users] emailform.php and copying the e-mail to the submitter

Graham Archer Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 9 04:05:39 CST 2007

Hi Nils,

Our wiki is on a company intranet. We want to use the emailform as a
"feedback" type device
to allow users to comment about issues or enhancement requests etc in
the wiki. The users have
requested that they would like a cc of the form for their records.

Thanks for your advice/comments on spamming - we'll take this into
consideration before making
this change.

Regards,

Graham