[pmwiki-users] CommentBox problem

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 17:54:44 CST 2007

Thursday, November 8, 2007, 9:17:21 PM, Chris Carter wrote:

> I didn't really try to integrate them, but rather included them for use in different pages.
> On some pages I want people to be able to post messages using commenboxplus.  On other pages
> I want them to be able to edit, but with captcha, so as to prevent bots.

I have now updated commentboxplus to integrate support for the Captcha
recipe. Download commentboxplus2.zip
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CommentBoxPlus

With $EnableAccessCode = false; (this is the  default) and

$EnablePostCaptchaRequired = 1;
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/captcha.php");

//include commentboxplus.php later than captcha.php:
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/commentboxplus.php");

the captcha fields are integrated in the commentbox form.
I have not worked out  an eror message if the code fails,
but a javascript warning works if no value is entered.

Cheers,
  ~Hans