[pmwiki-users] Triad skin with IE6

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 05:50:41 CST 2007

Thursday, November 8, 2007, 11:39:29 AM, Dave Cooke wrote:

> Everything is great except that when I view the site at work using IE6
> [Firefox at home is OK], the menu item for the current page in the sidebar
> seems to pull the next row onto the same row. CSS atribute for selflink.

Your sidebar items look very normal. So what about the CSS attribute
for selflink? Anything sets this oddly? There used to be an issue with
the extended markup recipe, which set a selflink format.

To stop interference I had for  awhile set a selflink format in
triad's skin.php file, but I think it is commented out now.
See ca line 285: you could enable it and see if it makes a difference.
$LinkPageSelfFmt = "<a class='selflink'>\$LinkText</a>";

What is the HTML source for the selflink?

  ~Hans