[pmwiki-users] new recipe: FileList

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 10:40:16 CST 2007

Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 4:28:26 PM, Hans wrote:

> The HTMLStylsFmt in the script sets class

>     .nodots { background:#feffff; }

> Change that. I don't know why I got it to that value anyway.
> Maybe i tried to match it to some skin background, and forgot about it
> when releasing the script. Sorry! I will try and mend it.

okay, ideally in  .nodots { background:<color>; } <color> should match
your skin background color. If you remove this style class, then the
dots will extend to the right underneath the file sizes. Maybe that is
okay. To stop that you could remove the class='nodots' from the <span>
tag surrounding the number_format($stat['size']/1024) on line 75.
But it is a table, so dots will stop at  the cell boundary.

  ~Hans