[pmwiki-users] PDF publisher & sectionedit (Donald Z. Osborn)

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 00:55:26 CDT 2007

Hi John, Thanks for the feedback

I disabled WikiPublisher and the problem with sectionedit is resolved.

The edit form with WikiPublisher active lacked the comment line, but
otherwise was fully functional.

I'll see if I can reactivate WikiPublisher, make the change you suggest, and
send you the URL to look. (Question of time - I am preparing for
international travel on Fri. to a workshop related to the wiki contents)

Don