[pmwiki-users] Conceptual challenges from ZAPwiki...

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Thu May 31 18:01:49 CDT 2007

The Editor wrote:
> Just wanted to post a follow up regarding the initial beta release of ZAPwiki.

[ snip ]

> smaller than pmwiki.php all by itself.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan

In the comp.lang.* newsgroups they would call this spam. Example: A J#
programmer messaged a Java group and expounded on the merits and
benefits of the J# language. It it continues they call them trolls and
flame them but I do understand that is not your intention. Not that I
care all that much. I mean I do not know enough about either yet. I'm
just happy to get replies to my pmWiki\recipe questions.

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org