[pmwiki-users] Section editing problem

Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com
Thu May 31 12:45:36 CDT 2007

Hello,

I have a problem related to section editing. For some reason I need to add
an extra ' ! ' to the last heading that I have in a page.
And also whenever I edit a section and save the changes I lose an
explanation mark from the bottom
of that page. For example I have something like this:

.
.
.
//other stuff
.
.
.

!!See also
\\

* [[3CCD]]
* [[Camcorder]]
* [[Hole Accumulation Diode|Hole Accumulation Diode (HAD)]]

!!!External links
\\

* [[http://www.piacton.com/imaging/ | CCD Imaging Applications]] View
various CCD imaging applications and selection of products for these uses.
* [[http://www.piacton.com/library/tutorials/detectors.aspx | Tutorials on
CCDs]] Tutorials include CCD Types, Time Resolved Experiments, Optimizing
Signal to Noise Ratio, among others.

Both "See Also" and "External Links" are at the same level and "External
Links" is not a subheading of "See Also".
If I click on a section editing link, doesn't matter what section in the
page it is, and click on save, " !!!External Links " will change to
" !!External Links " and it goes to the top of the page.

In case you need to know other than section editing plugin I've added math
formula and table of contents
and these are the lines I added to my config.php for these three:

# section editing
 include_once('cookbook/sectionedit.php');

# math formulas
 $MimetexCmd = '/var/www/cgi-bin/mimetex.cgi';
 include_once('cookbook/mimetex.php');

# table of contents
 include_once('cookbook/pagetoc.php');

I appreciate any help. Thank you,
Naeimeh

To help combat SPAM DALSA will no longer return delivery failure notifications for incorrect or invalid addresses.

the system manager.

This email message has also been swept for the presence of computer viruses

Please note that DALSA employee addresses have been standardized to dalsa.com-- Please update your address book as may be required