[pmwiki-users] Can't edit wiki pages in a farm

Bob Koon bob at onemanband.com
Sun May 27 10:22:33 CDT 2007

Hello...

(I believe) I have followed the instructions on the various pages to set up
extra wikis and set them up as part of a farm.  My home wiki works
perfectly, but all I can do on the additional wiki is view the home page,
sidebar and my footnotes are being applied.  _Any_ link I choose on that
extra wiki gives me a 404 (edit, revision, anything in the sidebar, etc.)
Even the HomePage link on the sidebar gives me a 404 when I'm already
viewing the home page.  (When I say 'viewing' here it means I can go to the
wiki's home page and it initially looks as it's supposed to.)

I suspect it's some setting or other in the local config for the extra wiki
that I need to specify, but I have no idea what is missing or what to look
for in the documentation.

Here is the layout of the farm:

subdomainwiki.mydomain.com  (<-- home wiki)
  (this resides in: www.mydomain.com/pmwiki)

anothersubdomainwiki.mydomain.com  (<-- extra wiki)
  (this resides in: www.mydomain.com/folder1/folder2/folder3 such that its
wiki.d is folder3/wiki.d)

The index.php for the extra wiki does use a relative path to the home's
pmwiki.php (include('../../../pmwiki.php');) and I believe this to be
working as the extra wiki looks like the home wiki (although I haven't
applied any skins or anything).  I know my local config is working because I
can see the image in the extra wiki that is different than the home wiki.

I think that's all the information I have to give.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

-- Bob