[pmwiki-users] ZAP form fields saved to file and $EnablePostAuthorRequired=1 incompatible

mail at revida.sk mail at revida.sk
Sat May 26 18:47:12 CDT 2007

I have in my local/config.php these lines:

## Let Author = AuthId
if (@$AuthId) $Author = $AuthId;

This means that Author gets value equal to the login name if the visitor
logs in using
some authentification script
- AuthUser ... core script
- UserAuth2 ... cookbook recipe
- Zap login ... cookbook recipe

I use the AuthUser, as for the others two their authors confirmed $AuthId
is maintained.

Hope this helps,
regards, Jiri