[pmwiki-users] styling table rows

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 25 14:10:39 CDT 2007

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 03:07:05PM +0200, noskule wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
> > On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 08:59:05AM -0700, Martin Fick wrote:
> >> You will still have the problem of getting rows to
> >> look nice if there is any spacing between cells since
> >> your template only sets the bg color on the cells, not
> >> the entire row.  There is a PITS for this:
> >>
> >> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00634
> >
> > How about a %row ...% wikistyle, which applies wikistyles to
> > table rows?  One advantage would be that it would work for
> > both normal tables and table directives.
> >
> >     ||%row bgcolor=yellow% ... || ... ||
> >
> >     (:cellnr:) %row bgcolor=yellow%
>

> What I need is the following, that should give me the opportunity to
> show/hide a description-row in a issues table:

> * the class is generated by the formatting table extension.
> * id I have to enable iva $WikiStyleCSS[] = 'id';

With what I propose above, it would be:

    (:cellnr:) %row id=Group-Name-Issue1-Description%

Here I'm assuming that 'class=tr2' is being generated by the
formatting table extension.  If it's coming from
the Cookbook.FormattingTables recipe, then it would
be done with:

    || %row id=Group-Name-Issue1-Description% ... || ... ||