[pmwiki-users] Test and Question

Adaram adaram at gmail.com
Tue May 22 08:42:13 CDT 2007

Hello.  I am having a really tough time getting our new wiki to take
advantage of the various security options.  In fact, there seems to be no
security at all.  I am a complete newbie at this stuff, so I am shocked I
even got it installed correctly.  In a perfect world, I would be able to
enable security to work in conjunction with this "recipe/addon"
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthPhpBB2.

I have followed the steps in the setup for this...tried several times,
actually, but still no luck.  If you know the address of my wiki, you have
complete freedom to edit, etc.  So there must be something simple I am
missing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance