[pmwiki-users] Trying to get the same result in a page as in the template (searchbox & recent changes)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon May 21 09:08:14 CDT 2007

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 08:53:17PM +1200, Simon wrote:
>    http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Banner
>
>    I'm trying to replicate, unsuccessfully, in a wiki page, the same recent
>    changes and search links and box as at the top right of the PmWiki page
>    template.
>
>     >>rfloat font-size=small<<
>     %rel=nofollow accesskey=$[ak_recentchanges]% [[{*$Group}/RecentChanges |
>     $[Recent Changes] ]]%%
>     - [[Site/Search]]: (:searchbox size=20:)
>     >><<

Forms often act like divs, in that they are block markup and thus
start on a new line.  The typically solution is to make any text
part of the form itself, thus I came up with:

  (:input form action={$ScriptUrl} method=get:)
  %accesskey=$[ak_recentchanges]% [[{*$Group}/RecentChanges | $[Recent Changes] ]]%% -
  [[{$SiteGroup}/Search | $[Search] ]]:
  (:input hidden n '{$FullName}' :)
  (:input hidden action 'search' :)
  (:input text q class='inputbox searchbox' :)
  (:input submit value='$[Go]' class='inputbutton searchbutton' :)
  (:input end:)

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Banner