[pmwiki-users] Pagelist Newlines and Trailing Commas

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun May 20 15:50:04 CDT 2007

Excellent, thanks Scott. That works, although other readers should note
a copy/paste error in the first line, which should contain "[[" at the
start, to read:
[[#MRU_Group]]

Looks like I still have an issue though. I'm using the following to
permit line breaks to occur on CR/LF:
    $HTMLPNewline = '<br />';

This command appears to prevent "/" from working. I changed the template
to include "\" to prevent <br/>:
[#MRU_Group]]
(:template first:)
[[{$Group}/{$DefaultName} | {$Groupspaced}]]: \
(:template each:)
(:if ! equal {>$FullName} .:)
[[{=$FullName}|+]], \
(:else:)
[[{=$FullName}|+]]\
(:ifend:)
[[#MRU_Groupend]]

But they are still being inserted. Is there any way to combine the use
of HTMLPNewline with the "/" prevent newline commands? Or, is there a
way to either selectively enable/disable the HTMLPNewline by group?

Strangely, this problem didn't occur with my original incarnation of the
template, only when using the 'new' syntax.

  ~ ~ Dave