[pmwiki-users] pmwiki and 'user' php session handler (sharedanced)

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Sun May 20 14:56:41 CDT 2007

2007/5/20, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com>:

> Hope this helps explain the problem -- perhaps we can come up with
> a solution from there.
Thank you very much for this explanation.
I googled a bit around this issue and found this - rather old but
still valid - page : http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=32330

Calling session_destroy() and session_write_close() functions seems to
*disable* the user session save_handler. Reassigning
session.save_handler after such a call make the trick (I tested it).

A uggly (but not disturbing solution ?) would be to call a userdefined
function after each session_destroy and session_write_close and then
lets the user defines its function to reassign session_save handler in
local.php.

What's your opinion ? really uggly ? :)

> Pm

JF