[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 problem

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:43:37 CDT 2007

Thomas, OK all was running as designed, perfectly. I added groups,
users, etc. tested out ok. Then all of a sudden I added another rule to
a group I had for a certain group of users now the site will not
recognize any passwords.

So I uninstalled UserAuth2 and reinstalled. Same problem. I have
disabled the UserAdmin2 recipe but still thinks it is running and I can
not so anything.

I have deleted all of your code\recipe from my website.  I can edit but
it will not let me save anything.  It is not remembering the admin
password (The pmWiki core admin password). It ask me for the password
when I want to edit something. If I then save the changes it asks for
the password again. Then it does not save it but redisplays the edit
screen. This is on the Linux server where my users login. I do not have
access to there PHP.ini.

The Session stuff is screwed up...?  Any ideas?

This is what the Linux phpinfo() shows me for sessions:

Session Support  enabled
Registered save handlers  files user sqlite
Registered serializer handlers  php php_binary

Directive Local Value Master Value
session.auto_start Off Off
session.bug_compat_42 On On
session.bug_compat_warn On On