[pmwiki-users] Login issue with JITS

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu May 17 07:21:27 CDT 2007

On 5/17/07, info at hassanein.ch <info at hassanein.ch> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I successfully installed JITS and basically everything works fine.
>
> I use authuser and I  have a button 'login please', at the JITS page.
>
> When I do the login, I am successfully authenticated but I still stay
> on the screen where I have to enter username and password, which is
> very confusing the users - as mentioned, a successfuly login took place.
>
> What needs to be done that I am not remaining on the login page after
> a successful authentication?

I don't know if this similar problem is related, but suspect it is (and
might therefore shed light):  On a system with AuthUser installed, which
also has a user-independent-password assigned via config.php or via
?action=attr, when the user clicks [[ThisGroup.ThisPage?action=login | log
in please]] on a page, and then supplies a password that isn't the user's
own, but is one of those set via config or attr, I get the same result --
successfully authenticated, but remaining on the same login-screen.