[pmwiki-users] Pagelists caching

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Wed May 16 09:18:39 CDT 2007

> Would you be willing to accept that the results would be incorrect
> for up to 'n' minutes after changing a page?
>
> My suggestion is to try enabling the pagelist cache and see if
> there's any improvement.
>
>      $PageListCacheDir = 'work.d';

I have done that  two days ago when you mentioned this in this group, (and
even wrote it would be useful to document it on pmwiki.org), but,
unfortunately, I did not notice any significative change (with beta 44).

I looks like the page is not cached at all (due to to presence of
(:pagelist:) ?), as I cannot see it with the others in work.d.

I can live with a delay between a page change and a cache update without any
problem.  Of course, an action to force a cache update would be nice to
have.

I am really interested in a solution to display the results faster, and
willing to do whatever testing that would  help.

Thank you again for your help.

Christophe