[pmwiki-users] pmWiki signatures

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:38:55 CDT 2007

On the profile page it mentions I can use either [[~IchBin]] or ~~~ for
my Signature.

- If I use [[~IchBin]] OK this gives me my profile name with a link.

- If I use  ~~~ I get just one ~ and this links to
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki//

  - If I use 4 ~~~~ this gives me the time stamp but with an extra ~ in
the front of the date. This is almost like MediaWiki's signature. With
MediaWiki when I use ~~~~ I would get:

IchBin 17:46, 15 May 2007 (UTC)

I would like to combine my name and timestamp

If I do this: [[~IchBin]] ~~~~  It displays:

IchBin ~ May 15, 2007, at 01:25 PM

The problem is the extra ~ that is also displayed.

Questions:
  - Is their any way to remove that ~ when I use ~~~~ ?
  - Is there something wrong with ~~~?
  - Is there a signature already defined where I can get the combined
name and date\timestamps?

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsultants.prophp.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA  http://ichbinquotations.awardspace.com