[pmwiki-users] problem with passwords

Wil Hermsen w.j.m.hermsen at hccnet.nl
Tue May 15 10:10:49 CDT 2007

Dear Users,

On several sites like www.lisette.eldrik.net  and  www.schutterijwehl.nl PmWiki runs perfect. However on my new domain www.milwiki.nl it won't run perfect. In the subdir's milwiki and dutchregiments I am having problems with those files that are password protected from within the /local/config.php. After entering a password the screen goes to blank.

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('secret');
$DefaultPasswords['attr'] = crypt('secret');
## to allow edit for anyone with a valid username/pasword
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('secret');

and:
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secret');

I have already turned on diagnostics ($EnableDiag = 1) and ?action=phpinfo works, but ?action=diag returns to the previous screen again. The only difference between te working and non-working site's seems to be Php version 4 (working) and 5 (non-working). The direct link to these non-working site's is www.milwiki.nl/milwiki and www.milwiki.nl/dutchregiments

PS, for better testing www.lisette.eldrik.net and www.milwiki.nl/dutchregiments are exact the same.

Who knows a solution?

Greetings Wil Hermsen

--
Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl