[pmwiki-users] Page of sitewide recent changes

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Tue May 15 05:02:24 CDT 2007

Thanks to Hans' response I now have an almost perfect page.

However, it has introduced a new problem and additionally it doesn't
meet one of my initial requirements:

--------------NEW BUG---------------
The new bug introduced is that pages which were created and then deleted
are now included in the list with edit links (superscript question
marks).

I've uploaded a screenshot to show the problem:
http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20070515114240nl3.png

I don't want these listed at all if I can avoid it.
--------------------------------------

--------MISSING REQUIREMENT--------
The recent changes are listed according to the modification time but the
oldest is shown first - I want to invert this. Before you rush to
answer, my pagelist directive is:

(:pagelist trail=Site.AllRecentChanges
group=-PmWiki,-Test,-Help,-Main,-Site,-ForTraining fmt=#recentchanges
order=$LastModified count=50:)

Things I've tried:
order=-$LastModified
order={-$LastModified}
order=-{$LastModified}
order=-time

None of these work.

My Site.LocalTemplates page contains the following:

!!!fmt=#recentchanges
recent changes in table format
[@
[[#recentchanges]]
(:if equal {<$Group}:)
(:table class=forum xwidth=100% cellpadding=0px cellspacing=4px :)
(:cell class=messagehead width=40% :)%thd%'''Page'''
(:cell class=messagehead width=22% :)%thd%'''Last Modified'''
(:cell class=messagehead width=18% :)%thd%'''By'''
(:cell class=messagehead width=20% :)%thd%'''Summary'''(:if:)
(:cellnr class=messageitem :)[[{=$FullName}|+]]
(:cell class=messageitem :){=$LastModified}
(:cell class=messageitem :){=$LastModifiedBy}
(:cell class=messageitem :){=$ChangeSummary}
(:if equal {>$Group}:)
(:tableend:)(:if:)
[[#recentchanges]]
@]

All ideas welcome!

Regards,
Melvyn

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).