[pmwiki-users] JITS does not work

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon May 14 15:00:03 CDT 2007

On 5/14/07, Hladůvka Jiří <mail at revida.sk> wrote:
> The filter input fields are all (:input select ...:) controls
> and I have not yet tested versions 2.2.0-beta45 and ZAP May 10,2007
>
> The most probably there are significant changes in those versions
> (see the discusion on the security) and I had not time enough
> to adapt JITS.
>
> I will do it ASAP.

For what it's worth, unless you create a Site.ZAPCommands or
Site.ZAPTargets page, the recent security upgrade cause no broken
forms so the problem may not be the ZAP security upgrade. Having said
that, if you are using ZAP on a page with at least some openly
editable pages, you will want to implement these new features to avoid
security vulnerabilities

As for the recent news 2.2 is coming to an end, I think we will all be
thrilled. Pm, this was quite an experience and I love all the changes
you've built into PmWiki this time around. It was truly a quantum leap
forward!  I'm also looking for ZAP to come to a close of its
development cycle too. So we can focus more on building stable
applications and uses for all these new capabilities.

Cheers,
Dan