[pmwiki-users] I don ¹ t get it with Farms

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:23:07 CDT 2007

On 5/13/07, Mark Trumpold <mark at ruthtrumpold.id.au> wrote:

> Thanks
>
> It was the closing ?> missing.
>
> Now I get get another set or errors
>

> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output
> started at /... /recipes/index.php:9) in .../itgswiki/pmwiki.php on line
> 933

Adding a closing ?> may have solved your other problem, but it probably
created this one -- or more exactly, a space or line-break following it may
have.  From http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting :

Why am I seeing "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already
sent ..." messages at the top of my page.

If this is the first or only error message you're seeing, it's usually an
indication that there are blank lines or spaces before the <?php or after
the ?> in a local
customization<http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LocalCustomizations>file.
Double-check the file and make sure there aren't any blank lines or
spaces before the initial <?php. It's often easiest and safest to eliminate
any closing ?> altogether.

If the warning is appearing after some other warning or error message, then
resolve the other error and this warning may go away.