[pmwiki-users] Cluster in Pagelists- Getting 1st Level Groups only

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri May 11 19:25:09 CDT 2007

OK my upgrade to 2.2.0-beta 45 worked and
now the jumpbox navigation is working

speedy too!
and overall performance seems snappier, possibly
the page list caching is now working better?

But, I need to upgrade my Cluster calls in page lists.

'''All Projects:'''
(:input form:)
(:pagelist group=-Pmwiki,-Site,-Team,-TODO*,-XToDo* $g0=1 fmt="#jumpbox":)
(:input end:)

I don't get any form at all...

if I remove:

$g0=1

then it works, but I get  all pages and in no particular order either.

I tried:

(:pagelist group=-Pmwiki,-Site,-Team,-TODO*,-XToDo* $g1 fmt="#jumpbox":)

but that doesn't work either.

I would like to get either just a list of the top level kingdom
home pages

HTDE (which goes to HTDE.HTDE)
WebContent (which goes to WebContent.WebContent)

etc...

Or even better yet a cascading menu with

HTDE
	HTDE-Statistics
	HTDE-MainApp
	HTDE-SubscriberDBase

I have the latest Cluster recipe, but I guess we need
a syntax upgrade too but I can't figure it out
from the current docs at Pmwiki.org

kathryn?

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com

Get Hinduism Today Digital Edition. It's Free!
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/