[pmwiki-users] Creating wiki files externally

writeon1 writeon1 at mchsi.com
Fri May 11 07:36:02 CDT 2007

I keep data in a database and generate html or wiki files using the
report writer. Then I upload to my website. I've found this very time
consuming to do for pmwiki, although I have succeeded with much effort.

On the other hand, I find it easy to create text files containing data
with Pmwiki markup that I can cut-and-paste into wiki pages and save,
leaving the hard part to Pmwiki. I wish there was a way to batch load
these marked-up text files so that Pmwiki would convert them for me
without the cut-and-paste.

Thanks,
Brendan