[pmwiki-users] Accessing edit fields using cookbook

Vaibhav Vaish vaibhav.vaish at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:05:17 CDT 2007

  I guess I have been vague in my previous question. Let me be more precise:

  I have added a new field to the edit form (exactly duplicating the
recipee edittitle to provide another field with almost similar effect)
with name "label".  I notice that in the raw text file for page (in
wiki.d/ directory), a new line appears  written as "label=value", with
value I had provided while using the edit

Two questions:

A.  How can I access this value in a cookbook recipe?
B. (Disjoint from previous one) How do I make a cookbook run on all pages?

regards,
Vaibhav