[pmwiki-users] Excluding anything but Main group from searches

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu May 10 07:24:21 CDT 2007

Do we have comprehensive documentation about how to exclude anything
but the Main group pages from searches?

It took me quite a while to plug all the holes for this to work, for
a site which is Main group only for corporate users, hiding its
wikiness, hiding the Main group part in clean urls, and now hiding all
pages except what has been added.

BTW deleting Main.WikiSandbox does not remove it, as it is in
wikilib.d pagestore. I had to add it to the exclusion pattern for
normal searches.

  ~Hans