[pmwiki-users] Search results style

SMETS Stephane BKS-IT stephane.smets at banksys.be
Thu May 10 02:22:11 CDT 2007

Hi Melvin
Try this : http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SearchTerms
Stéphane

-----Original Message-----
From: pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com [mailto:pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com]On Behalf Of Mildiner, Melvyn
Sent: jeudi 10 mai 2007 7:35
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: [pmwiki-users] Search results style

I recently used a comment in a cookbook to edit the search results page of my wiki such that it shows the page title rather than the filename [edit Site.Search to contain the following (:searchbox:) (:searchresults fmt=#title:)].
Now I'd like to know if there's a way to show snippets of the file including a highlighted reference to the search terms.
Regards,
Melvyn
This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).

sa Banksys nv - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
- 1130 Brussels - Belgium
RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."