[pmwiki-users] pagelists link= with pages generated externally

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Wed May 9 17:00:02 CDT 2007

> At present there's not a re-index function other than editing the
> page... but I might be able to come up with one.
>
> It might turn out to be as simple as (untested!)
>
>     if ($action == 'reindex')
>       { $action = 'edit'; $_POST = array('post'=>'1'); }

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I will test this approach.

However, as the aim is to have the pages generated automatically, it will
not be easy to start this action for every page.

Now that I know the missing targets= attribute is causing the trouble , I
can fill it myself when generating the pages.  This is probably the easiest
solution.

I would suggest to consider making a PmWiki internal function that could be
called from a cookbook and that would "re-index" everything (same principle
as expirediff which can clean-up all pages in one go).

Thank again for your help.

Christophe