[pmwiki-users] [confluence / pmwiki ] the project

Glenn Blalock glennblalock.phd at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:10:10 CDT 2007

This appears to me to be slightly different markup to use to do many of the
things pmwiki markup already does.  I do see some features in the notation
gude that are intriguing, but they don't render (same in Test/Confluence)?
I downloaded and enabled the confluence.php in my cookbook folder, but much
of the confluence notation that I'm interested in doesn’t work (such as
sortable tables, graphs, charts, etc.)?

Are all items in the notation guide supposed to work in PmWiki if I enable
the confluence.php cookbook script?

glenn