[pmwiki-users] Group passwords\login

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 4 14:13:26 CDT 2007

Okay, I'm now officially confused, so I'll restart.  Your original
message said:

> [...]

The big question I have is this... given that we have a group *read*
password (which prevents reading of any page in the group),
what should a visitor see before that read password is entered?

Or did you really mean that you wanted to be asking for the
group edit password above?

Pm