[pmwiki-users] Training Log

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 09:43:44 CDT 2007

Hi

I've been asked to see if there's a way of creating a
training log using PMWiki.  Basically I imagine it to
be some sort of template that I assign to a
'traininglog' group that populates the page with
questions like 'have you done x,y,z?' followed by a
checkbox for the user to tick.

The problem is how to store the results and how to tie
the results to the user's PMWiki profile which is what
I'm using as the basis for user management.

Any thoughts?

TIA

Nicholas