[pmwiki-users] OT: Telemarketers without a Clue

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed May 2 14:24:36 CDT 2007

On May 2, 2007, at 1:20 PM, carlos.ab at gmail.com wrote:

> Em Quarta 02 Maio 2007 07:35, Crisses escreveu:
>
> This is completly OT, but I have to say this.
>
> Criss, I saw your presentation on PmWiki at your website and I
> really liked
> the french accent. Maybe you could do a series with different
> accents, that
> would be a lot of fun, and I believe, good for business .
>

> I'm not joking or kidding, I really liked it.
>
> CarlosAB

Thanks Carlos.

He's referring to http://www.eclectictech.net/wiki/Listen/
LiberateYourWebsite1 (YouTube: Flash required)

I've already considered that.  I could do a few types of Brooklyn
accent (Canarsie (think Edith Bunker) or JAP (Jewish American
Princess) and Mobster come to mind), the Surfer Girl accent, and the
American "Southern Belle"....

It would certainly be more fun to create than dry boring
presentations ;)

I'll give it some thought.  I need inspiration for the actual content
rather than the accents ;)

Crisses