[pmwiki-users] Problem with Cookbook:GeneratePDF

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:36:55 CDT 2007

Solved. Version 1.8.7. I decided to go insecure a bit and give apache
shell access. That's when I realized it had to be one of the values.
As a OT gripe, one would hope the app would say _which_ attribute was
erroneous.

The --quiet option does not exist in 1.8.7; it is implicit. One must
run --verbose to make 1.8.7 sing. I'll update the recipe page.

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill