[pmwiki-users] ZAP security vulnerability...

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Tue May 1 19:33:31 CDT 2007

On May 1, 2007, at 8:02 PM, The Editor wrote:
> I won't argue with you on this as PmWiki is your program and you can
> of course decide what is a feature and what is a problem.
> Still--making it possible for a user to impose wiki markup on a page
> (via a template) for which he has no write permissions seems a glaring
> vulnerability to any recipe trying to do anything significant with a
> form.  Especially when there's no mechanism for a recipe writer to
> escape markup, or modify in any way how that imposed markup is
> processed.

Hi,

Everyone here is adults.

There's a problem.  Fix it.  Stop pointing fingers.

Nuff said.

Either you fix it together, or you don't fix it together.  That's the
choice given mature people.  But pointing fingers is a horrendous
waste of time, and we all only have a finite amount of time.  Stop
wasting time.  Think, do, fix.

Thanks,

Crisses