[pmwiki-users] pmWiki and PDF

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:32:44 CDT 2007

Greetings,

I'm wondering if someone can help me out.  I've tried both the
GeneratePDF and pmWiki2PDF recipes and while both do, in fact,
generate a PDF file, they both seem to leave something out.

If I use GeneratePDF, the PDF seems to come out ok, but centering doesn't work.

If I use pmWiki2PDF, the PDF comes out ok, centering works, but page
breaks don't seem to work at all.  Additionally, if I enclose
something in a div (to provide the page break), it runs together..

Honestly, all I'm looking for here is a way to generate a PDF file as
with GeneratePDF, but allow text to be centered like pmWiki2PDF.  It
would be wonderful if I could add color in there as well, but that's
definitely not a requirement at this point.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks,

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold