[pmwiki-users] Zap & Warnings

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 29 20:09:27 CDT 2007

On 3/29/07, the Other michael <xraysmalevich at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just installed ZAP this morning, after upgrading to pmwiki-2.2.0-beta42
>
> A zap test on the wikisandbox gives me
>

> Warning: Illegal offset type in C:\Inetpub\pmWiki\cookbook\zap.php on line 62
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at C:\Inetpub\pmWiki\cookbook\zap.php:62) in
> C:\Inetpub\pmWiki\pmwiki.php on line 952
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at C:\Inetpub\pmWiki\cookbook\zap.php:62) in
> C:\Inetpub\pmWiki\pmwiki.php on line 953
>

> The errors flash on-screen for a second, then it redirects back to the
> the sandbox with "Installation Successful" showing up correctly....
>

> But Zap ain't workin'! I've only installed the basic module, not any
> extensions -- could this be related? (I can't find any specific
> installation instructions for the extensions)
>
> It's on an Intranet, so I can't give you a link....

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I've been a bit preoccupied today.
Will take a look at it tomorrow.

Just by chance did you put this in the sidebar or some other section
besides the main page in the wiki?  That sometimes gives header
warning messages.

As for the Warning: Illegal offset type, I've never seen it or no clue
what it's about.  Will check into it and see if I can find something
out.  Anyone else on the list have a clue what this is saying?

Cheers,
Dan