[pmwiki-users] Sidebar as a Pagetree ?

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Sat Mar 24 12:02:34 CDT 2007

Greetings, ...

Just going one step further with my migration idea, ...
Let's have a look on this sidebar (pagetree menu) :
http://jamanga.free.fr/confluence/Pagetree.PNG

Idea would be to have a way to define a hierarchy when you add a page.
By default, a new page is a parent page (ie : Sales page level 0) and the
name of the page becomes the name of the menu.

If I want to create a new page that would be displayed as a submenu (ie :
Process page level 1) linked to a parent page (ie : Sales level 0), I should
have a way
to define the name of the parent page when you edit the child page.

By default, the sidebar would display all level 0 pages. If you click on a
level 0 page, all level 1 should be displayed, etc ...
We could limit the number of level to 3 (0 to 2) in terms of display but
hierarchy could have no limits.

So my questions :
- Do we have a way today to define a sidebar like that ? with a third party
tool maybe ?
- If not, any chance to implement a recipe with pmwiki ?

Suggestions welcome !

Regards,

Stéphane Heckel