[pmwiki-users] Extracting the uploadfile name

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 24 07:57:06 CDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm working on a ZAP module to enable members of my pmwiki site to upload a
picture associated to their profile. In order to keep the script and further
operations as simple as possible, I would like to save the file with the
following format:
{$AuthId}_uploadfile

The current version of my script is:
> (:zapform upload key=UploadPhoto:)
> File: (:input file uploadfile:)
> (:input hidden upname value="{$AuthId}_{uploadfile}":)
> (:zap upload="" UploadPhoto:)
> (:input submit value="Upload" UploadPhoto:)
> (:zapend:)

However, this does not work because upname is only {$AuthId}_.
Dan told me that this may be because "the uploadfile field probably does not
contain a file name, it actually contains a file".

Do you know how I can extract the original file name?

Cheers,

Benoit