[pmwiki-users] Search list format

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Mar 24 03:09:13 CDT 2007

Saturday, March 24, 2007, 4:31:40 AM, pmwiki wrote:

> Sorry for my ignorance. I want to use the page list format teaser

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistTemplateSamples#teasers

> instead of the regular search. I use the Fixflow template.

> Where do I place the code?

Best practise may be to copy the relevant code from the
PageListTemplatesSamples to Site.LocalTemplates (PmWiki automatically
includes pagelist formats from that page), then edit page Site.Search
and change (:searchresults:) to (:searchresults fmt=#teasers:)

That way it will be used for all search results.

Hans