[pmwiki-users] Hello, I have an advanced template config/usage question

axel_groll at selbst-doku.de axel_groll at selbst-doku.de
Thu Mar 22 08:22:58 CDT 2007

Hi,

please allow me to introduce myself a bit here. I'm Axel Groll, have
actually used PmWiki for quite some time now @
http://audi100.selbst-doku.de an even own my profile @pmwiki.org (~Axel)

Currently, however, I do propose it's usage in the companny's intranet
and received a major question there:

They would like to put several things right on the page template:
*Title
*Predefined headers
*Page creation date
*Page abstract (short content overview)
*Table of contents

Several of these points are quite clear to me. So eg. !!{$Name} does
insert the page's name as a title. Predefined headers are just as easy
to define. TOCs can be included by the toc/quicktoc plugins.

My remaining questions:

*But how would you input the initial page creation date right into the
template page???
*How would you include a page abstract paragraph right in the template?
*Any general ideas? :)

Thanks so much in Advance, :)))
Axel Groll
Munich