[pmwiki-users] style question

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 21 18:16:50 CDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 06:10:06PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 04:49:26PM -0600, Daniel Otis wrote:
> > Is there a style that would allow a single line of text to wrap and
> > center justify?
> >
> > Something like:
> >
> > This is a line wrap test.
> >
> >   This is
> > line wrap
> >     test.
>
> How about...
>
>    %center% This is a line wrap test.

Surprise, surprise, but the following also works:

  %center white-space:pre%This is
  line wrap
  test.

Almost makes we want to define %pre% or %linebreaks% as a built-in
wikistyle.  That would give yet another way to have linebreaks
generate newlines in the output.  :-)

  >>white-space:pre<<               (could become >>linebreaks<<)
  Each line in
  this section
  produces a line
  of output.
  >><<

  This returns to normal wrapping behavior.