[pmwiki-users] Cookbook cleanup #2

Kevin Hayes kevinhayes at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 21 10:21:39 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I've edited about 50 or so Cookbook pages, mostly adding the recipe
info block and filling it with information from lower in the page.

A few questions:

Should “Votes” be part of the Recipe Info block? If so, how is it
supposed to be used and where do we tell people how to use it?

Should we move extensive comments/discussions to the page's Talk page?
I'd leave comments within the rest of the page's text, but move a
discrete comment section off-page.

Should there be a category for:
  Candidate for removal
  Candidate for obsoletion
  Candidate for moving

Questionable categories:
  Modules

We may want a page or two for proposed categories and category
deletion.

Are we using keywords?

I enjoy doing this kind of work, and have an extensive
background in editing and tech writing. I can't code PHP worth a
damn, so I can contribute in this area.

Kevin Hayes
Buffalo NY USA

PmWikis at www.hayescreative.com and www.wikwik.com