[pmwiki-users] Cookbook cleanup #2

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Mar 21 09:29:23 CDT 2007

On 3/20/07, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> On 3/20/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 05:33:43PM -0400, The Editor wrote:
> >
> > > PS.  I would still like to see the FAQ section reworked also, where
> > > all the questions are listed in a table, for easy perusing, and then
> > > you click on one to see the answer.  [...]
> >
> > So far you seem to be the only one who thinks the FAQ needs
> > substantial reworking.  This isn't to say I'm against it, but
> > just that it's really low priority at the moment.  :-)
>
> If you like, I'll take four or five questions and do a simple demo.
> Then if you approve I'll do the rest.  (Hope there's not too many
> there...).  But it would probably have to be next week.

Pm, I just put up a new FAQ system at ZAPsite (as well as a To Do
List) built on the same engine as the rest of the support area.  Just
to give an idea what could be done perhaps with the PmWiki FAQ page.

Of course, on PmWiki, we would want it much more open and editable
(more like the rest of the cookbook), and we would not need to use
ZAP. The commentbox recipe or something even simpler would do fine.
It's more a conceptual model for how I envision the info on the PmWiki
FAQ page could be organized. And again, I *think* I'd be willing to
help convert the existing info over to individual pages.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Dan