[pmwiki-users] don't prompt to create page in Category

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:22:36 CDT 2007

Okay, I'm lost.
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/Category/Reference is displaying
the PageFooter pagelist-directive that lists all the tags. But I've
also got a prompt to create the (otherwise non-existant) page.

eg: "Describe [pagename]? here."

I don't think this behavior was there a couple of days ago, I don't
have this behavior in another wiki I mod (Intranet). But I can't find
back what changed this.

What turns this behavior on and off?

--
-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference

DISCLAIMER: links contained in mail from this address may or may not
be contextually related to any encapsulating text.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: I send a bcc of every email only to the
NSA, because I want America to Be Secure.